It happens many times that I struggle with an error while building or running a code in my CRM development career. And it happens as well that I could face the same kind of problems later on with no memory of what I did last time to resolve it.
The method I started to follow recently (thick mind, should have done this ages ago) is using my own storing text diary file into which I log those issues that took me a time to resolve, so I can refer back to them when I fall into the same problem again.
It should be even easier to search into my diary when it is stored online (thick mind again, this is called blogging).
I hope my blog will be useful to other developers struggling out there as well as it should be useful to myself.